For the CFD analysis, we used ANSYS, creating virtual wind tunnel experiments to see how well our modelled cars match up to real-world forces.
Unsurprisingly the campervan proved to be less streamlined than most, with the aerodynamics of a small tower block. We also testing more streamlined cars to see how changes in design affected the overall outcome.
The main focus for the final report was on a CFD analysis and 3d reconstruction of various vehicles, all calculations are built on a sample car for purposes of error checking. If you want to read the full the file is attached to the download link below.